Jacqueline M. Lakocy, CFDA, CFP®
As Certified Financial Planner professionals, we enjoy being held to a higher standard. We empower our clients to understand their investments and to make choices based on their best interests. Collaborating with us means understanding your investments.
Most of our clients have remained with us for decades, appreciating the collaborative philosophy and way of tailoring their investments according to each stage of life.
Beginning my financial career in 1980 with Merrill Lynch, while concurrently a student at UCLA and then USC, I acquired deep knowledge of the financial industry, including researching economic outlook and accessing all levels of investment. By 1986, I left the big brokerage, and branched out as an independent financial advisor.
Clients benefit from my credentials and extensive experience:
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®) 2015.
- Member, Financial Planning Association.
- Member, Marin County Bar Association.
- Established Transitional Wealth Strategies™ in 2014.
- Obtained Certified Financial Planner Certificate (CFP®) from the College of Financial Planning in 1993.
- Obtained Supervisory Registered Principal, Series 24, license in 1988.
- Started existing practice, Jacqueline M. Lakocy, CFP® in 1986.
- Registered Representative Series 7 licensed in 1982.
- Began financial career in 1980 at Merrill Lynch while attending UCLA and then graduating from the Marshall School of Business at USC.